Monday, 17 September 2012

me, me, me, me, meeeeeeeee



Hi, So basically the deal is, I'm Katie-Anna Rose, I'm 18 and from North East England.

I have just finished my A-Levels doing fashion, photography, art and design and business. I am VERY indecisive and decided to go to uni...then not go...then go...then not go...
So basically i have a year to decide what i am going to do with my life...i have a place at Herriott-Watt university doing Fashion, whether i will go...you will have to wait and see :s I will be a dedicated blogger this year...brownies promise! My indecisiveness is clear through my fashion as i cater for every different style...i love vintage and retro though...well you will see...

i love everything about fashion! the way people can express themselves through what they wear is amazing. Everybody can look beautiful if they have the right outfit! i know what it is like to be various sizes and therefore understand how important it is to feel comfortable and confident in what you wear! Hopefully my outfit posts can help people of every size and style. 

I have been there, done that, and come out of the other end. I love to help others and hopefully that will show through my blog :3 

Enjoy...I will 

"Its never to late to be what you might have been"

"Even if you stumble, you are still moving forwards"


1 comment:

  1. Wow, you look like a completely different person! I love your style, followed back :) x

    ReplyDelete