Wednesday, 19 September 2012




Well...this is my face...

.
.Female.
.18.
.North East England.
.

about me...over the past year i have gone through a lot, i have worked very hard to lose weight, i am almost at my goal weight and hopefully the further transformation will show as my blog progresses. so far i have lost 76 pound/5 stone 4 lbs. i have always loved fashion thought whatever size i have been but the ability to have more choice and feel more confident in what i wear is great!
On my blog i will focus of fashion, maybe some food and funny stories, i love to make people laugh and i hope that it is portrayed on my blog :3 

I love my hair, my nails and my clothes. 

This year i plan to get a job, launch my tie dye business and in general figure my life out...
tune in to see the trials and tribulations of my unplanned life...


“The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.”


― Albert Ellis

No comments:

Post a Comment