Monday, 1 October 2012

Blue Peace








.Shirt, Skirt, Necklace - Topshop.
.Jumper - Urban Outfitters.
.Scarf - Vintage. 

.Hay Dolls.
Been a while since my last post...sorry about that, while visiting London with my laptop I failed to remember that they are not immortal and do dye if not charged. Sadly my charger was 260 miles away.
.Fail.
You will be happy to know that I am no further ahead with my life but will hopefully figure it out soon. In the mean time, this is the outfit i wore to travel it, you know what they say "Travel in Style", very comfortable I must add which was a necessity considering we were driving for 6 hours. 
.mehh. 

It looks kind of like i am obsessed with Topshop...i just like there clothes...too much...this outfit just happened to involve a large amount from there :s my bad.
I have a thing for 'Hideous' knitwear and when i saw this jumper in the vintage section of Urban Outfitters just had to buy it! Could probably have bought the same style thing from a charity shop a couple doors down but saw this and fell in love. :3

2 comments:

  1. Aw I love the second photo! Scarves are so cute this season :)

    blondieslens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, it's so cute :)!
    Im just sat trawling through your blog ha, so i think i need to follow you xo

    student-stylexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete