Monday, 8 October 2012

Freshers Flu & Brighton Beach

So i now have 'freshers flu'... i am not a fresher but have got it from living with freshers...is that just flu??? or is it an honorary freshers flu???

.Brighton. 

Considering i feel like i am doing nothing right now, i seem to be somewhere different every week....well that is exactly what i am doing, Last week London, this week Brighton. Im not a great festival go-er but on saturday went to Shake Down Festival when in Brighton, i was staying with my friend who has just started uni, i was living the freshers life, without being a 'fresher' don't know if that was a positive or a negative... negative being i don't go to uni...positive being i don't go to uni...or have £50k to pay back. I loved it in a house full of girlies...only negative being that it was 5 girls, 1 bathroom compared to at home in which the ratio is 4 bathrooms, 4 people...
Anyway enough of the lavatory talk, YES! I love Brighton! The festival was really good, saw Stooshe, Katy B, Professor Green and Dizzy Rascal. I love how people dress at festivals although if i got a penny for every military jacket or OBEY hat or T-shirt i saw, i would be able to pay for uni in no time! 
I'm not saying i didn't wear mine though...
I also went to the Brighton Lanes where there was some lush little stores including some fab vintage shops and other 'alternative fashion' shops, i was in my element! but restrained myself to only buying one 'hideous jumper' and some other ransom things including an awesome mug with a moustache on! 
I. LOVE. MOUSTACHES!!! :') 
I was also a total tourist and visited the pier, arcade and beach! I'm not afraid to admit it and got some nice snaps :3 

Life Lesson this Week - Don't wear trainers to a festival...defo not white Vans -.- 












1 comment: