Monday, 17 December 2012

Tie Dye Sale


. Big, Big, Thank You to My Model Lydia Farnworth .


. Tie-Dye T-Shirts .

. Rice Collection . 
(Pinky T's)
. Pastel Collection.
(Go figure)
. Sunshine Collection .
(Orange/Green)



So I'm selling home made, tie dye t shirts, one of a kind, in sizes Medium and Large
Unisex Fruit of the Loom Heavy Cotton T's

I have made 3 different types that you can make the tough decision to decide from ;)

I have tie dye and dip dye T's

They are £15 and I will be using PayPal for the transactions.
 katie-annavizor@hotmail.co.uk

They are really good quality and totally unique! Perfect to treat yourself of possible Crimbo present or gift for a friend!


I have worked so hard and invested a lot to make my T-Shirts the best they can possibly be! 
It would mean so much if anybody bought one as I am just in the early stages of it and need help to get more well known!
My goal is to make a successful business out of this and therefore make more and more and hopefully move onto bigger and better things including Bags, Other Clothing and Shoes! 

If you have any questions or would like to buy a T-shirt, please, please, please, don't hesitate to ask me! I will fo-sho get back to you ASAP!
 My email address is katie-annavizor@hotmail.co.uk

5 comments:

  1. Lovely tees! Good luck with starting up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool shirts! Really impressive blog, love your style. If you want check mine:-)
    Kisses
    Aga
    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So impressed that you did these yourself!
    Would love you to check out my latest post :)
    Have a fab Tuesday Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete